Hello there! Thanks to everyone who tried the demo during the Steam Next Fest, it was great to get all of your feedback and reactions! Today, we are releasing a new build update with a few minor fixes and tweaks and, while we’re at it, we might as well update you about the different changes that occurred over the last two weeks.
June 19th – 0.3.1
Of course we had to start things off a bit rough! Some of you were stuck on the loading screen when the game started. Luckily, we were able to identify the source of the problem rather quickly and deployed a fix the same day.
June 20th – 0.3.2
For a while now we’ve been wanting to improve this menu, but never got around to it. With this quick update, we take a couple steps in the right direction by adding a Wishlist and a Support button.
June 22nd – 0.3.3
Have you ever changed something and thought “Hey, that’s such an improvement!” then realized that you screwed up? That’s what happened with that menu. It had 2 issues:
- Arrows and Enter keys were not an option to navigate (which we addressed with this update) and some people got stuck there, unable to start the game. When you’ve been using the WASD/Space bar combo for years, sometimes you overlook the simpler things.
- It was not possible to use the mouse to navigate either, so we fixed that.
June 27 – 0.3.4
And to finish it off, here’s a list of all the little things we’re fixing in today’s update:
- Various fixes to mouse navigation.
- When exiting a mission from the pause menu, you will now see new nodes on the World Map.
- The “Combo Ready” tooltip message on towers will now only be displayed on the tower that you currently have selected (usually the closest one to you).
- When you complete a mission, you will now see the population gains you got as a reward in the Rewards Screen.
- When you kill an enemy with the Spirit Drain Attack, you gain a shield to absorb damage. This shield effect is shown on top of the health bar. This bar was not displaying as properly filled even when the protection was maxed out.
- Reduced camera shake in some situations.
- Some items were blocking the path of the player and enemies in an Egyptian biome; this is now fixed.
- Balancing changes to population gains and game objective.
That’s it for now. Thanks for the support and see you all in Towers of Thana!