Hi everyone! It’s been two weeks now since we released the Upgrade feature and we’ve had time to collect valuable feedback. Today, we are releasing a new build update that will tackle a few minor bugs and quality of life changes, as well as introduce a new notification feature for available upgrades.
- Introduced a new notification system that tells you whenever you have enough resources to unlock an upgrade for a specific tower in the Loadout.
- Fixed a bug where the Evil Eyes would not properly shoot their projectiles.
- Fixed an issue where a ping sound effect would play on repeat every 5 seconds during a live round.
- Fixed a visual bug where the link between a Vessel and its spawns would disappear when going over water environment (Polynesian kingdom).
- Adjusted the values of the spawned Commanders from the Commander Vessel Behavior (-30% Health, -25% Damage).
- Fixed a UI bug where the spell preview of some combos (Sun and Decoy Towers) would not display the accurate range after being upgraded.
- Fixed a UI bug where the Tower ‘Release’ prompt would overlap with the Tower ‘Combo’ prompts.
That covers everything for today, thank you for the support and do not hesitate to share your feedback with us on Discord at all times!